Friday, June 12, 2009

SASSC19-Thank You

I made this card for the Stamps and Smiles SC#19. I made it a few hours ago but my camera battery was done. So I had to recharge it. I used Only Orange and Gable Green cardstock (my order just came in from SU!) and some DSP from My Mind's Eye. The white circle is embossed with my bubbles CB folder. I poked little holes into the scalloped circle. Carl the Cupcake is coloured with copics, cut out and popped up. I added a white ribbon and a little photo corner which I punched out with my new punch.
Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles,
Lesley :)

8 comments:

  1. OMG Lesley your card is adorable! I LOVE the fun design with Carl the cupcake and the wonderful colors.

    Have a wonderful weekend & Thanks for playing along with Stamps and Smiles! Hugs, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card Lesley! The clean bright colours and of course the adorable Carl the Cupcake too! It's a little cracker!
    Thanks for joining us in the challenges!
    Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Carl!! Beautifully done! :) You should play with us at Stamps & Smiles more often!!

    Now, where's Project Tuesday???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card with Carl the Cupcake! Love the bright colors, so cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin' Carl! Try Project Tuesday with Carl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carl is one of my fav sets! I love the dsp you used these colors are great with him!! cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carl looks so flippin' cute and I love the colors you put with him. Great card. Thanks for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)