Sunday, June 7, 2009

Card Patterns Sketch Challenge #18

This card was made for the Card Patterns SC#18. It took me FOREVER!! LOL!! I have to admit...I really tried on this one...tried to create a vintage, weathered look and tried to make it soft, coordinating with dsp and special. :) I also decided to flip the sketch.The papers are K&Company, the image is from SU! and the sentiment is from Elegant Cheer.(also SU!) I wanted to make everything coordinate, I even did the inside of the card!!! I usually just add a plain panel. The image is stamped in Ruby Red and Soft Pink...to make it soft and pretty.Thanks for stopping by!!! Happy Saturday Stamping!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

14 comments:

  1. This is soooo pretty. Whoever recieves it will feel treasured indeed. You've got talent, Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty-- I love it all (especially the butterfly:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!
    Like the soft colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful... love that lillte butterfly
    Hugs Finja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soft & beautiful!! Time well spent on this one! Thanks for playing at CP with us!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's beautiful!! You did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! So soft and beautiful. That stamp is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. simply stunning! you really pulled off the vintage look, and such lush colours that all match perfectly, great take on the sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful! Love the soft colors...

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Leslie, this is gorgeous!! You succeeded in creating a vintage masterpiece. Love the soft colors. So glad you could play along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is elegant and look so vintage!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)