Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Splashing By-(CAS) Colour Throwdown #44 & Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge










I am back!! I was off this weekend in Kelowna, at a wedding and have not had a chance to make a card all last week! Ack! I also have a bit of a sore back and hip, which makes sitting in the chair difficult.








This card was made for the Colour Throwdown #44 to use Bordering Blue, Elegant Eggplant and Barely Banana. The sketch is from the Sweet Stop Stamp Challenge. I got to use my new Pink Cat "Lily at the Beach stamps.






Thanks for stopping by. My hip is quite sore in this chair, so I am keeping this short and sweet. This card is a CAS card!!








Happy stamping!!




Lesley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)