Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday, SCS CC214 & SC224


This card was made with Pink Cat stamps. Love this new baby stamp set of theirs called Sweet Pea!!

I used So Saffron (Basic Grey Porcelain Paper), Pretty in Pink and Bordering Blue for the Colour Challenge over at SCS. I also added the optional Chocolate Chip as Christine from Christine Creations suggested.

The Sketch Challenge was fun but I think I got the panels wrong...oops!! I think there is not supposed to be a gap. Artistic something?

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge is to use paper piercing. I LOVE Flourishes Stamps but alas own none. They are unavailable at local shops. I have been trying to get their beautiful stamps out my way!! Keep your fingers crossed!! I am working on one store in particular, trying to get them in!!

Please know that my camera battery was fading and so I snapped a quick photo!!! Sorry for the poor quality!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Lesley :)

7 comments:

  1. Super cute. Love the colors you used and the image is absolutely adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is so sweet. Love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lesley - this is sooo adorable!!! Sweet baby card!!!

    Thank you for playing the FTTC with us :)~S~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the cute image. Nice take on the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! I love the space between those gorgeous ribbons!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute!!! Great colors and design!!!! Thanks so much for playing FTTC!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)