Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Same Layout, New Colours

Trying to stretch myself, I have decided to try these new colours together. New for me!! I choose Bashful Blue, Only Orange and White. I am happy with how this card came out. The only thing I don't like is the Happy Birthday on the bottom right hand corner. The font doesn't work as well as I had hoped!

I actually was at a local crafting store last week and saw a Happy Birthday stamp that I immediately loved but of course, didn't buy it!! It was an Amuse Stamp. Just little and kinda pricey. So I withheld. Now I wish I had bought it. Of course! LOL!

Once again, I used the sketch challenge from PCP. It is so simple and I love the layout. Now I need to make some baby cards. I am going to try to use the layout on Cindy Haffner's blog. I have an idea for it!! Hope it turns out like I hope it will!

Bought some great ribbon today. A local SU! rep was selling some of her old stock and so I picked up a DSP pack of paper (the mini 6x6 pad), some ribbon and an old stamp set. I am going to use that stamp set for the baby card!! Oh! The ribbon will also be put to use!!!

Have a fun day! Can't wait to see all the wonderful creations out there!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome colors :) And the layout is very nice as well. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)